Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christopher M Tully MD
Dr. Christopher M Tully, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with other offices in New York, NY and Denville, NJ (and 2 other locations). He has 10 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Christopher M Tully has 5 locations
1275 York Ave
New York, NY 10065
23 Pocono Rd Ste 100
Denville, NJ 07834
100 Madison Ave Ste C3402
Morristown, NJ 07960
333 US Highway 46
Mountain Lakes, NJ 07046
Book Online Now
Dr. Christopher M Tully has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Christopher M Tully has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
10 Years Experience
University Of Massachusetts Medical School
Graduated in 2008
Dr. Christopher M Tully Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Oxford Health Garden State
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Christopher M Tully is similar to the following 4 Doctors near New York, NY.