Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Carrie E Bedient MD
Dr. Carrie E Bedient, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cleveland, OH, with another office in Las Vegas, NV. Her specialties include Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility and Obstetrics and Gynecology. She speaks English.
Dr. Carrie E Bedient has 2 locations
8851 W Sahara Ave Ste 100
Las Vegas, NV 89117
Book Online Now
Dr. Carrie E Bedient has the following 2 specialties
- Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- University Of Arizona College Of Medicine
Metrohealth Medical Center
Dr. Carrie E Bedient Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Carrie E Bedient's office for more information.
2500 Metrohealth Dr Cleveland, OH : (216) 778-7800
8851 W Sahara Ave Ste 100 Las Vegas, NV 89117
Locations & Directions
Dr. Carrie E Bedient is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Cleveland, OH.