- 7 years of experience
- Speaks English
- University Of California Irvine School Of Medicine
- 1 specialty
- 3 expertise
- 1 location
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Pedro Salcido
Dr. Pedro Salcido, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lewisville, TX. He has 7 years of experience. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Pedro Salcido has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Pedro Salcido has the following 3 expertise
Dr. Pedro Salcido has 0 board certified specialties
There are no reviews for Dr. Pedro Salcido yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
7 Years Experience
University Of California Irvine School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2011
University Hospital Health System
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsMedical Center Of Lewisville, 500 W Main St, Lewisville, TX
Dr. Pedro Salcido is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lewisville, TX.