- 7 years of experience
- Speaks English
- University Of California Irvine School Of Medicine
- 1 specialty
- 9 expertise
- 1 location
Get the facts about facelift, including the visible signs of aging that different types of procedures can address.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Helen H Bai
Dr. Helen H Bai, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sacramento, CA. She has 7 years of experience. Her specialties include Otolaryngology. She speaks English.
Dr. Helen H Bai has the following 1 specialty
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
Dr. Helen H Bai has the following 9 expertise
- Hearing Loss
- Swallowing Disorders
- Smell Disorders
- Deviated Septum
- Facial Trauma
- Chronic Sinusitis
Dr. Helen H Bai has 0 board certified specialties
There are no reviews for Dr. Helen H Bai yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
7 Years Experience
University Of California Irvine School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2011
Uc Davis Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsAditi Arvind Bhuskute Md, 2521 Stockton Blvd Ste 7200, Sacramento, CA
Dr. Helen H Bai is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sacramento, CA.