Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Get the facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it & the symptoms
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Sarcoidosis Facts about sarcoidosis, including causes, symptoms, and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. May A Aldaabil
Dr. May A Aldaabil, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Warwick, RI. Her specialties include Rheumatology. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. May A Aldaabil has the following 1 specialty
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
Some of the conditions that rheumatologists treat are rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis, gout, sarcoidosis, vasculitis, and lupus. These are all conditions that involve a lot of pain and make mobility difficult. Rheumatologists use medications, such as analgesics, NSAIDs, steroids, DMARDs, infliximab, and adalimumab, as well as occupational therapy, in order to decrease pain and improve a patient's quality of life.
Dr. May A Aldaabil has the following 6 expertise
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. May A Aldaabil - Posted on September 12th, 2017
Dr. May A Aldaabil Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. May A Aldaabil's office for more information.
455 Toll Gate Rd Warwick, RI : (401) 737-7010
Locations & DirectionsKENT HOSPITAL, 455 Toll Gate Rd, Warwick, RI
Dr. May A Aldaabil is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Warwick, RI.