- 5 years of experience
- Speaks English
- Oregon Health & Science University School Of Medicine
- 1 specialty
- 9 expertise
- 1 location
Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- Tardive Dyskinesia Facts about Tardive Dyskinesia, including symptoms and treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Pari Faraji
Dr. Pari Faraji, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Portland, OR. She has 5 years of experience. Her specialties include Psychiatry. She speaks English.
Dr. Pari Faraji has the following 1 specialty
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
Dr. Pari Faraji has the following 9 expertise
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Clinical Depression
- Personality Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Mental Illness
- Bipolar Disorder
- Manic Depressive Disorder
Dr. Pari Faraji has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
There are no reviews for Dr. Pari Faraji yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
5 Years Experience
Oregon Health & Science University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2013
Oregon Health & Science University
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsOHSU HOSPITALS AND CLINICS, 3181 SW Sam Jackson Park Rd, Portland, OR
Dr. Pari Faraji is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portland, OR.