The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Christina Gamba MD
Dr. Christina Gamba, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Palo Alto, CA. Her specialties include Dermatology. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Christina Gamba has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Christina Gamba has the following 10 expertise
- Skin Biopsy
- Skin Cancer
- Basal Cell
- Actinic Keratosis
Dr. Christina Gamba is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Stanford University Medical Center
Dr. Christina Gamba Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Christina Gamba's office for more information.
900 Blake Wilbur Dr Palo Alto, CA : (650) 723-6316
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Christina Gamba is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Palo Alto, CA.