- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Weston Z Swearingen MD
Dr. Weston Z Swearingen, MD is a doctor primarily located in Orofino, ID. He has 6 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology and Psychiatry. Dr. Swearingen is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Medical Center Temple. He speaks English.
Dr. Weston Z Swearingen has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Weston Z Swearingen has the following 9 expertise
- Clinical Depression
- Bipolar Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Mental Illness
- Personality Disorder
- Manic Depressive Disorder
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
6 Years Experience
Graduated in 2013
Dr. Weston Z Swearingen Accepts the Following Insurance
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
More about Dr. Weston Z Swearingen
Dr. Swearingen graduated from the Texas A&Amp;M Health Science Center College of Medicine in 2013. He works in Orofino, ID and 2 other locations and specializes in Neurology and Psychiatry. Dr. Swearingen is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Medical Center Temple.