Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Omair Javed MD
Dr. Omair Javed, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Camden, NJ, with another office in Riverside, CA. He has 6 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Omair Javed has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Omair Javed has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Omair Javed has the following 12 expertise
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Attack
- Heart Failure
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Unstable Angina
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Block
- Blood Clot
6 Years Experience
Eastern Virginia Medical School
Graduated in 2012
Dr. Omair Javed Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Omair Javed's office for more information.
401 Haddon Ave Camden, NJ : (856) 757-7848
4500 Brockton Ave Ste 305 Riverside, CA : (951) 715-3963
Locations & Directions
Dr. Omair Javed is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Camden, NJ.