- 6 years of experience
- Speaks English
- University Of Miami Leonard M Miller School Of Medicine
- 1 specialty
- 10 expertise
- 1 location
Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Carrie E Jung
Dr. Carrie E Jung, MD is a Doctor primarily located in La Jolla, CA. She has 6 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. She speaks English.
Dr. Carrie E Jung has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Carrie E Jung has the following 10 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
Dr. Carrie E Jung has 0 board certified specialties
There are no reviews for Dr. Carrie E Jung yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
6 Years Experience
University Of Miami Leonard M Miller School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2012
Lac Usc Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsUniversity California San Diego Student Health Services, 9500 Gilman Dr, La Jolla, CA
Dr. Carrie E Jung is similar to the following 3 Doctors near La Jolla, CA.