Get the facts about seasonal allergies, including the different types, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Nizhoni W Denipah
Dr. Nizhoni W Denipah, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Albuquerque, NM. Her specialties include Otolaryngology. She speaks English.
Dr. Nizhoni W Denipah has the following 1 specialty
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
Dr. Nizhoni W Denipah has the following 9 expertise
- Hearing Loss
- Facial Trauma
- Swallowing Disorders
- Chronic Sinusitis
- Smell Disorders
- Deviated Septum
Dr. Nizhoni W Denipah has 0 board certified specialties
There are no reviews for Dr. Nizhoni W Denipah yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
- University Of New Mexico School Of Medicine
University Of New Mexico Health Sciences
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsUNM Hospital (Univ of NM), 2211 Lomas Blvd NE, Albuquerque, NM
Dr. Nizhoni W Denipah is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Albuquerque, NM.