Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Angie L Hagan MD
Dr. Angie L Hagan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Deming, NM. Her specialties include Family Medicine. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Angie L Hagan has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Angie L Hagan - Posted on October 1st, 2017
Keep looking, I had my first birth with Angie which resulted in a c-section due to her complete negligence and oversight of a full bladder (which I came to learn later is midwifery 101 level knowledge). There are a lot of stelar Midwife's out there who are extremely thorough and expert at what they do. Ask your candidates for their statistics (transfer rates & c-section rates) so that you can get a real picture of their performance to compare them by. I found a top notch midwife for 2nd baby/vbac!
Dr. Angie L Hagan Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Angie L Hagan's office for more information.
300 S Gold Ave Deming, NM : (575) 680-3094
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Angie L Hagan is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Deming, NM.