- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hepatitis C Facts about hepatitis C: the signs, symptoms and who is most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Ekinadese Aburime has the following 1 specialty
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
Dr. Ekinadese Aburime has the following 8 expertise
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Celiac Disease
Showing 2 of 2
Best GI Doctor
Self-verified patient of Dr. Ekinadese Aburime - Posted on November 27th, 2017
I 1st saw Dr E Aburime on 10/17/2017 in severe pain and tears in my eyes, my wait was less than 15 min and his staff was very very nice and welcoming, but Dr Aburime OMG is the best doctor in his field. Dr Aburime listened to me and asked questions he also explain to me in details about my condition and the procedure he needed to do while putting my concerns to rest he never made me feel like i wasn't important, he showed care from day 1 and never waiver I tell everyone about Dr Aburime and post on my page if anyone need a GI that care and the best at his skills, know his stuff call and make appointment. I can tell you that I feel better than I have in over a year Dr Aburime cares and have great bedside matter, he is never rushed or treat his patients like you're not important even my family members thinks very highly of him. Thanks Dr. Aburime for all you do.
Dr. Ekinadese Aburime accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- PHCS PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Ekinadese Aburime is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Conyers, GA.