Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Adil Ahmed
Dr. Adil Ahmed, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Wichita Falls, TX, with another office in Goldsboro, NC. His specialties include Family Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Adil Ahmed has 2 locations
1301 3rd St Ste 200
Wichita Falls, TX 76301
Book Online Now
Dr. Adil Ahmed has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Adil Ahmed has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Adil Ahmed is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Adil Ahmed Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Adil Ahmed's office for more information.
1301 3rd St Ste 200 Wichita Falls, TX : (940) 767-5145
2700 Wayne Memorial Dr Goldsboro, NC : (919) 736-1110
Locations & Directions
Dr. Adil Ahmed is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Wichita Falls, TX.