Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Laura M Schilling MD
Dr. Laura M Schilling, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Wynnewood, PA, with other offices in Philadelphia, PA and Media, PA (and 1 other location). Her specialties include Internal Medicine. She speaks English.
Dr. Laura M Schilling has 4 locations
833 Chestnut St Ste 740
Philadelphia, PA 19107
176 S New Middletown Rd Ste 203
Media, PA 19063
Dr. Laura M Schilling has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Laura M Schilling has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
Dr. Laura M Schilling Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Laura M Schilling's office for more information.
100 E Lancaster Ave Wynnewood, PA : (610) 645-2000
833 Chestnut St Ste 740 Philadelphia, PA : (215) 503-5785
176 S New Middletown Rd Ste 203 Media, PA : (610) 566-7300
54 Scott Adam Rd Ste 301 Cockeysville, MD : (410) 666-3960
Locations & Directions
Dr. Laura M Schilling is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Wynnewood, PA.