Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Francis Idada
Dr. Francis Idada, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Oklahoma City, OK. His specialties include Pediatric Emergency Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Francis Idada has the following 1 specialty
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine
If your child ever becomes unstable and you rush to the hospital, a pediatric emergency medicine specialist will work to quickly diagnose the condition, start treatment and then continue to monitor symptoms until he/she is stable again. They are pediatricians specifically trained to handle medical emergencies and make quick decisions to treat infants and children.
They have experience treating allergic reactions, poisonings, trauma injuries from accidents and complications that arise from any chronic illnesses, congenital conditions, asthma or diabetes. They can also diagnose the source of severe symptoms like fever, seizures and trouble breathing to get parents more answers.
There are no reviews for Dr. Francis Idada yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
- University Of Benin
Woodhull Med & Mental Hlth Ctr
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsFrancis Idada Md, 940 NE 13th St Rm 2G, Oklahoma City, OK
Dr. Francis Idada is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Oklahoma City, OK.