Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alicia M Waite DO
Dr. Alicia M Waite, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Park Ridge, IL, with another office in Park Ridge, IL. Her specialties include Family Medicine. She speaks English.
Dr. Alicia M Waite has 2 locations
1775 Dempster St
Park Ridge, IL 60068
Book Online Now
Dr. Alicia M Waite has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Alicia M Waite has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
- At Still University School Of Osteopathic Medicine In Arizona (Soma)
Lutheran General Hospital
Dr. Alicia M Waite Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Alicia M Waite's office for more information.
1775 Dempster St Park Ridge, IL : (847) 723-7969
1775 Ballard Rd Park Ridge, IL : (847) 318-2500
Locations & Directions
Dr. Alicia M Waite is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Park Ridge, IL.