Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Oksana Sambirska
Dr. Oksana Sambirska, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY. Dr. Sambirska is a Resident at Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Oksana Sambirska has the following 1 specialty
There are no reviews for Dr. Oksana Sambirska yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
Dr. Sambirska is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsKingsbrook Jewish Medical Center, 585 Schenectady Ave, Brooklyn, NY
Dr. Oksana Sambirska is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.