Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ola M Khraiwesh MD
Dr. Ola M Khraiwesh, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cedar Rapids, IA, with other offices in Cedar Rapids, IA and Rock Island, IL (and 1 other location). She has 6 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Khraiwesh is affiliated with Mercy Medical Center, Trinity Regional Medical Center and Regional Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Ola M Khraiwesh has 4 locations
1026 A Ave NE
Cedar Rapids, IA 52402
Book Online Now
Dr. Ola M Khraiwesh has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Ola M Khraiwesh has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Ola M Khraiwesh is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Khraiwesh is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
6 Years Experience
University Of Jordan
Graduated in 2012
St Luke's/Cedar Rapids Med Ctr
Dr. Ola M Khraiwesh Accepts the Following Insurance
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- Wellmark Alliance Select
Locations & Directions
Dr. Ola M Khraiwesh is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Cedar Rapids, IA.