- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James O Abanishe MD
Dr. James O Abanishe, MD is a doctor primarily located in Tucson, AZ, with other offices in Tucson, AZ and Tucson, AZ. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Psychiatry.
Dr. James O Abanishe has 3 locations
Dr. James O Abanishe has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. James O Abanishe has the following 9 expertise
- Mental Illness
- Clinical Depression
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Manic Depressive Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Personality Disorder
21 Years Experience
Graduated in 1999
Dr. James O Abanishe Accepts the Following Insurance
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
More about Dr. James O Abanishe
Dr. Abanishe graduated from the Spartan Health Sciences University in 1999. He works in Tucson, AZ and 2 other locations and specializes in Psychiatry. Dr. Abanishe is affiliated with Palo Verde Behavioral Health.