Type 2 Diabetes
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Meredith A Gilliam
Dr. Meredith A Gilliam, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ann Arbor, MI. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. She speaks English.
Dr. Meredith A Gilliam has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Meredith A Gilliam has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Meredith A Gilliam has 0 board certified specialties
There are no reviews for Dr. Meredith A Gilliam yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
- University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine
University Of Michigan Health System
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsUniversity Of Michigan Health System, 1500 E Medical Center Dr, Ann Arbor, MI
Dr. Meredith A Gilliam is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ann Arbor, MI.