Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Andres Reyes Corcho
Dr. Andres Reyes Corcho, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Richmond Hill, NY. His specialties include Internal Medicine. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Andres Reyes Corcho has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Andres Reyes Corcho has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Jamaica Hospital Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsJAMAICA HOSPITAL MEDICAL CENTER, 8900 Van Wyck Expy, Richmond Hill, NY
Dr. Andres Reyes Corcho is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Richmond Hill, NY.