Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Natasha Saiyed
Dr. Natasha Saiyed, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Springfield, MA. She has 5 years of experience. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
5 Years Experience
University Of Illinois College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2013
Baystate Medical Center
Dr. Natasha Saiyed Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Natasha Saiyed's office for more information.
759 Chestnut St Springfield, MA : (413) 794-0000
Locations & DirectionsBAYSTATE MEDICAL CENTER, 759 Chestnut St, Springfield, MA
Dr. Natasha Saiyed is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Springfield, MA.