Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ghalia Al-Busayyes MD
Dr. Ghalia Al-Busayyes, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pasadena, CA, with another office in New Orleans, LA. Her specialties include Surgery. She speaks English.
Dr. Ghalia Al-Busayyes has 2 locations
2923 Bradley St Ste 120
Pasadena, CA 91107
Book Online Now
Dr. Ghalia Al-Busayyes has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Ghalia Al-Busayyes has the following 2 expertise
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Tufts University School Of Medicine
New England Med Center
Dr. Ghalia Al-Busayyes Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Ghalia Al-Busayyes is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Pasadena, CA.