Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Harpreet K Johl MD
Dr. Harpreet K Johl, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sun City, AZ, with other offices in Goodyear, AZ and Phoenix, AZ (and 2 other locations). Her specialties include Neurology and Psychiatry. She speaks English.
Dr. Harpreet K Johl has 5 locations
10474 W Thunderbird Blvd Ste 200
Sun City, AZ 85351
2940 N Litchfield Rd Ste 110
Goodyear, AZ 85395
2925 W Rose Garden Ln
Phoenix, AZ 85027
20100 N 51st Ave Ste F640
Glendale, AZ 85308
300 E Osborn Rd Ste 200
Phoenix, AZ 85012
Book Online Now
Dr. Harpreet K Johl has the following 2 specialties
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
Dr. Harpreet K Johl has the following 7 expertise
- Nerve Conduction Studies
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Migraine Disorder
University Medical Center
Dr. Harpreet K Johl Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Harpreet K Johl's office for more information.
10474 W Thunderbird Blvd Ste 200 Sun City, AZ : (623) 972-3800
2940 N Litchfield Rd Ste 110 Goodyear, AZ : (623) 535-0050
2925 W Rose Garden Ln Phoenix, AZ : (623) 535-0050
20100 N 51st Ave Ste F640 Glendale, AZ 85308
300 E Osborn Rd Ste 200 Phoenix, AZ 85012
Locations & Directions
Dr. Harpreet K Johl is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Sun City, AZ.