Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mary K Jackson
Dr. Mary K Jackson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kingwood, TX. She has 9 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Mary K Jackson has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Mary K Jackson has the following 10 expertise
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
Dr. Mary K Jackson is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
9 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical School At Houston
Graduated in 2009
University Of Texas Health System
Dr. Mary K Jackson accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
Imagine Health - SmartCare
- Imagine Health SmartCare
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsHER HEALTHCARE, 23802 Highway 59 N, Kingwood, TX
Dr. Mary K Jackson is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Kingwood, TX.