Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Steven V Kheyfets
Dr. Steven V Kheyfets, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Danville, PA. He has 8 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. He speaks English.
Dr. Steven V Kheyfets has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Steven V Kheyfets has the following 7 expertise
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Kidney Stones
- Urologic Emergencies
- Prostate Cancer
- Bladder Issues
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
Dr. Steven V Kheyfets has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
There are no reviews for Dr. Steven V Kheyfets yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
8 Years Experience
The School Of Medicine At Stony Brook University Medical Center
Graduated in 2010
Geisinger Health System
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsGEISINGER MEDICAL CENTER, 100 N Academy Ave, Danville, PA
Dr. Steven V Kheyfets is similar to the following 1 Doctors near Danville, PA.