Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Pedro Recabal Guiraldes
Dr. Pedro Recabal Guiraldes, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. His specialties include Urology. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Pedro Recabal Guiraldes has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.<br>These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Pedro Recabal Guiraldes has the following 7 expertise
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer
- Bladder Issues
- Kidney Stones
- Urologic Emergencies
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsMEMORIAL SLOAN KETTERING CANCER CENTER, 1275 York Ave, New York, NY
Dr. Pedro Recabal Guiraldes is similar to the following 4 Doctors near New York, NY.