Get the facts about facelift, including the visible signs of aging that different types of procedures can address.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Daniel J Carroll
Dr. Daniel J Carroll, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Augusta, GA. His specialties include Otolaryngology. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Daniel J Carroll has the following 1 specialty
An otolaryngologist is more commonly referred to as an ENT, someone that can treat medical issues you may be having with you ears, nose, or throat. This is a physician who is specially trained to diagnose and treat conditions of the ear, nose, sinuses, larynx (voice box), mouth, throat, head, and neck. These doctors treat patients through both medical and surgical means. For instance, an otolaryngologist may treat an obstruction of the nasal passage, caused by malformation of the nose, through rhinoplasty.
Dr. Daniel J Carroll has the following 9 expertise
- Hearing Loss
- Smell Disorders
- Swallowing Disorders
- Deviated Septum
- Facial Trauma
- Chronic Sinusitis
- Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsAUGUSTA UNIVERSITY MEDICAL CENTER, 1120 15th St, Augusta, GA
Dr. Daniel J Carroll is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Augusta, GA.