Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Brett E Blaser
Dr. Brett E Blaser, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Farmington, UT, with other offices in Phoenix, AZ and Ogden, UT . He has 8 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Blaser is affiliated with Chandler Regional Medical Center, Phoenix Baptist Hospital and Scottsdale Healthcare Osborn Medical Center. Dr. Blaser has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Brett E Blaser has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Brett E Blaser has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Brett E Blaser - Posted on December 9th, 2016
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Blaser is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
8 Years Experience
University Of Arizona College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2010
St John Hospital And Medical Center
Dr. Brett E Blaser accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Altius Provider Directory
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Peak Advantage - UT
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence Preferred FocalPoint
Locations & Directions
Dr. Brett E Blaser is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Farmington, UT.