Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Philip Aurigemma
Dr. Philip Aurigemma, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Worcester, MA. He has 5 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Philip Aurigemma has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Philip Aurigemma has the following 12 expertise
- Hip Surgery
- Bone Fracture
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Replacement
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Sports Medicine
5 Years Experience
University Of Massachusetts Medical School
Graduated in 2013
Dr. Philip Aurigemma Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Philip Aurigemma's office for more information.
55 Lake Ave N Worcester, MA : (508) 334-1000
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Philip Aurigemma is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Worcester, MA.