Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Amanda M Halpin MD
Dr. Amanda M Halpin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Park Ridge, IL. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. She speaks English.
Dr. Amanda M Halpin has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Amanda M Halpin has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Amanda M Halpin is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
Dr. Amanda M Halpin Accepts the Following Insurance
- First Health PPO
SIHO Insurance Services
- SIHO Network
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsADVOCATE LUTHERAN GENERAL HOSPITAL, 1775 Dempster St, Park Ridge, IL
Dr. Amanda M Halpin is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Park Ridge, IL.