Contact Lens Care
A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John D Au
Dr. John D Au, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Newport Beach, CA. He has 9 years of experience. His specialties include Ophthalmology. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. John D Au has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the eye and are trained to treat eye diseases through both medical and surgical methods.
Some common conditions that ophthalmologists treat are cataracts, glaucoma, strabismus, diabetic retinopathy, macular degeneration and amblyopia. In addition, ophthalmologists can provide prescriptions for eye glasses and contact lenses and perform LASIK surgery and other corrective surgeries for refractive errors like myopia (near-sightedness), hyperopia (far-sightedness), astigmatism and presbyopia.
Dr. John D Au has the following 9 expertise
- Eye Exam
- Lasik Surgery
- Vision Issues
- Macular Degeneration
- Eye Pain
- Diabetic Retinopathy
Dr. John D Au is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
9 Years Experience
Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2009
Cleveland Clinic Health System
Dr. John D Au accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Locations & DirectionsJOHN DAVID AU MD, 3501 Jamboree Rd Ste 1100, Newport Beach, CA
Dr. John D Au is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Newport Beach, CA.