- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Eric J Guidi MD
Dr. Eric J Guidi, MD is a doctor primarily located in Potomac, MD, with other offices in Silver Spring, MD and Arlington, VA( and 2 other locations). They have 32 years of experience. Their specialties include Orthopedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
Dr. Eric J Guidi has 4 locations
Dr. Eric J Guidi has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Eric J Guidi has the following 17 expertise
- Knee Surgery
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Herniated Disc
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Shoulder Pain
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Elbow Injuries
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Sports Medicine
- Bone Fracture
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors (1)
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
32 Years Experience
Graduated in 1987
Dr. Eric J Guidi Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Eric J Guidi
Dr. Guidi is a graduate of Bucknell University and Albany Medical College. He completed his orthopaedic surgery residency at the Hospital for Joint Diseases Orthopaedic Institute in New York and is fellowship trained in sports medicine and arthroscopic surgery. He is board certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgeons and treats disorders to both upper and lower extremities, utilizing both non-surgical and surgical treatments to help his patients return to their active lifestyles.