Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mackenzie C Asel MD
Dr. Mackenzie C Asel, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lebanon, NH, with other offices in Chicago, IL and Chicago, IL . She has 5 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Dermatology. Dr. Asel is affiliated with Northwestern Memorial Hospital and Northwestern Mem Hosp. She speaks English.
Dr. Mackenzie C Asel has 3 locations
1 Medical Center Dr
Lebanon, NH 03756
Book Online Now
Dr. Mackenzie C Asel has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Mackenzie C Asel has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Asel is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
5 Years Experience
Washington University School of Medicine
Graduated in 2013
Dartmouth-Hitchcock Med Center
Dr. Mackenzie C Asel Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Mackenzie C Asel's office for more information.
1 Medical Center Dr Lebanon, NH : (603) 653-9400
259 E Erie St Ste 2250 Chicago, IL : (312) 926-6000
676 N Saint Clair St Chicago, IL : (312) 926-2675
Locations & Directions
Dr. Mackenzie C Asel is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Lebanon, NH.