4.9

Wonderful Staff

Dr Osorio and his staff were wonderful to work with as I went through many procedures to fix my varicose veins. Every appointment was great and the whole staff was easy to work with. I definitely recommend Dr Osorio and his staff.

what a difference!

I started to see quite a difference in my "heavy" leg pain after just a few treatments. Now that I have had the 10 treatment course, I feel so much better. Thank you to all of the ladies, you are the greatest!

Great Experience

I have a history of leg pain and varicose veins. My experiences in the past at other vein doctors were not good. I was very apprehensive to try again. It was because of the encouragement from a friend that had gone to this office to try again. I was pleasantly surprised how good the experience was from the Dr., Shelly, all the nurses, the front office staff on how wonderful it would be. Plus they got almost 100% of my treatment covered by insurance which was fantastic. I will only be going back to this office in for any future followup appts.

Kind excellent treatment

My friend referred me to Dr. Osorio for treatment of my varicose veins. I easily made an appointment and was greeted by friendly staff. I was somewhat anxious at my initial appointment but the doctor and staff put me at ease. I looked forward to each appointment and wastreated with kindness and respect. I had excellent care and would highly regiment this office.

Dr Osorio is AMAZING!

Do yourself a favor and have your veins checked. Dr. Osorio did an incredible thing for me and my legs. I am no longer in pain and his love and care for his patients is incredible. Every time I was there, I was treated like family. They made everything so easy including payment and scheduling and they even worked with my "time crunch" to get all my appointments done. I highly recommend him and everyone on his staff.

Absolutely wonderful

The treatment I received could not have been a better experience. Dr Osorio and Eric along with the rest of the staff were all so friendly. Their bedside manner made the entire experience much more pleasant and I never dreaded return visits because of this. Would highly recommend for anyone in need of vein treatment.

Great experience!

A great experience from the beginning to the end. Patient care and staff are top notch! They have their process down to a science.

Great experience

Dr. Osorio and his staff are very caring, communicative, personable and and professional. I received excellent care from my beginning vein treatments through the last one this week. I would highly recommend Dr. Osorio.

If you have problems with veins, Advanced Vein Center is the one to go to.

Being on this journey to take care of my legs has been a wonderful experience due to a fantastic awesome staff here at Advance vein Center. Not enough words could describe such a beautiful staff that I had the pleasure to cross path with. Thank you so much for your top notch professional , your courteous, your beautiful smiles and warm hearts to be around, you truly show genuinely care for your clients.

Changed my life!

Karah Norton is truly exceptional! She’s knowledgeable and gentle regarding treatment. I got my life back... thanks to Karah! Forever grateful!

Dr. Kenneth D Osorio is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Mesa, AZ.