The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia (AML) Facts Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Walter K Olehnik MD
Dr. Walter K Olehnik, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Augusta, ME. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery of the Hand, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand and Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Olehnik is affiliated with Penobscot Bay Medical Center. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Walter K Olehnik has the following 3 specialties
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from repetitive and excessive use of the corresponding joints, muscles, tendons and ligaments.
Hand surgeons also commonly work with patients who have fractures or broken bones from any kind of accident. If you're experiencing any kind of general pain in your hand, wrist or forearm that isn’t going away, a hand surgeon is probably your best resource.
- Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Walter K Olehnik is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Olehnik is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
33 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Graduated in 1985
Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center - Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
Dr. Walter K Olehnik Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Walter K Olehnik's office for more information.
1 VA Ctr Augusta, ME : (207) 623-8411
Locations & DirectionsTOGUS VA MEDICAL CENTER, 1 VA Ctr, Augusta, ME
Dr. Walter K Olehnik is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Augusta, ME.