Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Renato A Apolito MD
Dr. Renato A Apolito, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Neptune, NJ, with other offices in Toms River, NJ and Freehold, NJ (and 1 other location). He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Apolito is affiliated with Centrastate Medical Center and Emcare Emergency Physicians. He speaks English.
Dr. Renato A Apolito has 4 locations
9 Mule Rd Ste E1
Toms River, NJ 08755
555 Iron Bridge Rd Ste 15
Freehold, NJ 07728
35 Beaverson Blvd Ste 9B
Brick, NJ 08723
Book Online Now
Dr. Renato A Apolito has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Renato A Apolito is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Self-verified patient of Dr. Renato A Apolito - Posted on August 26th, 2016
Dr. Apolito along with a few other doctors saved my life, literally. I'm lucky that Dr. Apolito was available the day I was brought into the emergency room. I couldn't have asked for a more caring and thorough Doctor. If it weren't for him and his colleagues I would not be alive today. I will forever be grateful. Thanks Dr. Apolito!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Renato A Apolito - Posted on June 9th, 2016
This Doctor May be good but Does not have enough experience in the TAVR. His Team Needs to give more thought on patients who have a low ejection fraction. He needs to be more innovative in his procedures and practice more procedures on high risk patients. Or get out of high risk patients ,and deal with pacemakers , and cardiac bypass. He also needs to refer patients out to other cardiac doctors who have more experience in certain procedures, and recognize he is not God.
Just have been GREAT!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Renato A Apolito - Posted on March 15th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Renato A Apolito - Posted on May 11th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Renato A Apolito - Posted on January 28th, 2015
Dr. Apolito is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
18 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Graduated in 2000
New York University
Dr. Renato A Apolito Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Horizon BCBS OMNIA - TIER1
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon HMO
- Horizon OMNIA
- Horizon POS
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- QualCare HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Renato A Apolito, MD - Cardiovascular Disease in Neptune, NJ, in this video.
Dr. Renato A Apolito is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Neptune, NJ.