- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Aaron G Anderson
Dr. Aaron G Anderson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chesterton, IN. He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include Surgery of the Hand and Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Anderson is affiliated with St Mary Medical Center. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Aaron G Anderson has the following 2 specialties
- Surgery of the Hand
Hand surgeons are certified surgeons who are also experts in the function and structure of your wrists, hands and forearms. This allows them to treat arthritis, carpal tunnel, trigger finger and tennis elbow, most of which tend to result from repetitive and excessive use of the corresponding joints, muscles, tendons and ligaments.
Hand surgeons also commonly work with patients who have fractures or broken bones from any kind of accident. If you're experiencing any kind of general pain in your hand, wrist or forearm that isn’t going away, a hand surgeon is probably your best resource.
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Aaron G Anderson has the following 7 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Tennis Elbow
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Cubital Tunnel Syndrome
- Trigger Finger Disorder
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Aaron G Anderson - Posted on July 27th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Aaron G Anderson - Posted on December 9th, 2015
Very personable and patient. Knowledgeable and easy to understand. Thorough and open to discussing options, etc.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Anderson is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
17 Years Experience
University Of Michigan Medical School
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Aaron G Anderson Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem IN Pathway X Bronze Direct CACA HIX
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry IL PPO
Encore Health Network
- Encore Health Network
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
PHP Northern IN
- PHP Select with Encircle
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- Sagamore Plus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsLAKESHORE BONE AND JOINT INSTITUTE INC, 601 Gateway Blvd N, Chesterton, IN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Aaron G Anderson, MD - Surgery of the Hand in Chesterton, IN, in this video.
Dr. Aaron G Anderson is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Chesterton, IN.