Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Aaron T Donnell
Dr. Aaron T Donnell, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chicago, IL. He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Allergy & Immunology. Dr. Donnell is affiliated with Advocate Good Shepherd Hospital, Advocate Lutheran General Hospital and Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center. Dr. Donnell has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Aaron T Donnell has the following 1 specialty
- Allergy & Immunology
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Watery Eyes
- Nasal Allergies
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Food Allergies
- Hay Fever
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Showing 5 of 12
I suffer from a lot of symptoms under the umbrella of allergies/asthma and have been looking for answers to help alleviate them. Most doctors are insincere and arent capable of listening to the amount of issues we patients may have. I felt that everyone in the office were pleasant and very sweet. Dr. Donnell was very nice and took at least 25+ minutes JUST listening to my ISSUES. I traveled an hour due to the high ratings on this and other sites and I was not disappointed. I would recommend this doctor to any and all looking for a great allergist, no matter the travel time:-)
I found Dr. Donnell to be such a kind southern Gentleman, he was really kind to my son Amos and his rash in an unnamed place, and so knowledgeable that with some ointment, it cleared right up. I will know exclusively use Dr. Donnell for my daughter Chris' allergy needs as well. His staff was great, especially Jazz his office manager, who made me feel part of his family. I was really impressed by this practice and would tell everyone about how impressive this practice was.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2008, 2010, 2009, 2012, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2010, 2014, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Donnell is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
19 Years Experience
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Mcgaw Medical Center
Dr. Aaron T Donnell accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL BlueCare Direct
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry IL PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry PPO Platinum
- CoventryOne PPO Network
- First Health PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- Sagamore Plus
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWeis & Ferguson, 2551 N Clark St Ste 201, Chicago, IL
Dr. Aaron T Donnell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.