More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Aaron J Reitman
Dr. Aaron J Reitman, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Los Angeles, CA, with another office in Los Angeles, CA. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Reitman is affiliated with Mercy San Juan Medical Center, Madera Community Hospital and Clovis Community Medical Center. Dr. Reitman has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Aaron J Reitman has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Aaron J Reitman has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Aaron J Reitman has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Aaron J Reitman is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Dr Reitman has a great bedside manner! He really cares about my family and especially my child who he diagnosed with leukemia. hearing the words that our sonhas cancer is the worst feeling for a parent. Dr Reitman not only diagnosed our son, but he allowed me to cry on his shoulder as well. At all the visits he takes time to be with my son. I would not trust any other doctor to take care of my son.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Reitman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Aaron J Reitman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.