Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Aaron G Rosenberg has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Femoral Fractures
- Heterotopic Ossification
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Sports Medicine
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Herniated Disc
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Prosthesis-Related Infections
- Hip Injuries
- Joint Instability
- Joint Replacement
- Reconstructive Surgical Procedures
- Joint Surgery (Arthroplasty)
- Bone Transplantation
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Knee Injuries
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
Showing 5 of 17
I had two knee replacements and they were very successful. I was also very pleased with the after care I received. I now have my mobility back in my knees. I was told that I must exercise at least three times a week so my knees won't tighten up and that is true. Two of my friends have used his services and they are also very pleased.
Dr Rosenberg is a blessing. He has given me my life back. He has returned my quality of life, and my level of enjoyment back to the level preceding my medical issues. Since his diagnosis and total knee replacement surgeries, I danced for the first time in a decade. We (my entire family) are truly grateful for Dr Rosenberg, Reggie, and his entire staff. May God Bless and reward them always.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Rosenberg is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
40 Years Experience
Albany Medical College
Graduated in 1978
Rush Presbyterian St Lukes Medical Center
Dr. Aaron G Rosenberg accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL BlueChoice Select
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsMidwest Orthopedics at Rush, 1611 W Harrison St, Chicago, IL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Aaron G Rosenberg in this video.
Dr. Aaron G Rosenberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.