More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Abdalla M Abdalla-Ali has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Diabetes
Showing 5 of 27
I have known Dr Abdalla-Ali for almost 12 years now. My daughter started seeing him when she was 4 months old. Shortly after that, he diagnosed her cancer that another physician missed. I will thank him the rest of her life for having the knowledge to save her life. He is an amazing Doctor and has a wonderful bedside manner and always good for a laugh. He is good with the kids so when my son was born 10 years later, it was a no brainer. He would also be my son's doctor. He was there in the delivery room when my son was born three weeks early and saved my little mans life too. I will be eternally grateful for all that he has done for my children. I have and will continue to recommend Dr Abdalla-Ali to anyone who is looking for a pediatrician.
A very nice Doc, we liked him a lot, we were referred to him through a friend by a word of mouth, and recommended by our previous pediatrician when we encountered a change of our military insurance. I must say we couldn't be any happier, but I must say we noticed that he became so booked up lately, I don't know if it has something to do with him being so busy as the director and Chairman of pediatric services @ McLaren Greater Lansing main hospital, yet he is very accommodating and it is worth the wait.
I first encountered Dr. Ali when he was the on-call physician the same evening I brought my 1 1/2 year old son into the hospital. After examining him, he instructed me on what I should look for through the night. Dr. Ali said "if he vomits anymore bring him back to ER....I do not want him to dehydrate." Little did I realize at the time, those few words lead to saving my son's life! I would have just cleaned up the vomit, pushed more fluids at home and treat the fever with Tylenol. I'm a mom with 5 kids! I've seen this many times before. If Dr. Ali had not mentioned a concern for dehydration, I would not have brought my boo back to the hospital. They found something much more life threating. He made me feel like I was not over reacting. Thank God he did not under react. 13 years later we are still coming back. He actually has a sense of humor too!
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2015, 2012, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2014, 2012, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Michigan State University
Dr. Abdalla M Abdalla-Ali accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsSouth Cedar Osteopathic Services PC, 3955 Patient Care Dr Ste B, Lansing, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Abdalla M Abdalla-Ali in this video.
Dr. Abdalla M Abdalla-Ali is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lansing, MI.