Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Abdul K Azeez has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Abdul K Azeez has the following 8 expertise
- Preventive Medicine
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 28
Dr Azeez was very rude and sped through my appointment. It took three weeks for him to fill out my physical and immunization records for my job. He also informed me that I wasn't immune to a certain disease but said it did not matter if I received the immunity or not and told me to come another time to receive it after I continuously told him I have a new born and would like all immunities. I will never go back to him again.
If your health matters to you, do not go to this man. He may be affiliated with some top notch hospitals but he is far from it. He constantly misdiagnoses patients and prescribes medication that won't treat your issues and that end up giving you other issues. Waiting time etc doesn't matter to me as long as I am getting a physician who knows what he is talking about and keeps me healthy. This guy is all about making the money and promoting his name. I have spoken to many people including hospital staff who all agree that he is one doctor that needs to stop practicing medicine for the sake of his patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
43 Years Experience
Government Medical College
Graduated in 1975
Brooklyn Hospital Center
Dr. Abdul K Azeez accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsHUDSON VIEW MEDICAL GROUP LLP, 970 N Broadway Ste 308A, Yonkers, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Abdul K Azeez, MD - Internal Medicine in Yonkers, NY, in this video.
Dr. Abdul K Azeez is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Yonkers, NY.