- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Abrar A Qureshi MD
Dr. Abrar A Qureshi, MD is a doctor primarily located in Boston, MA, with another office in Boston, MA. They have 26 years of experience. Their specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Qureshi is affiliated with Rhode Island Hospital and Roger Williams Medical Center. They speak English, Spanish.
Dr. Abrar A Qureshi has 2 locations
Dr. Abrar A Qureshi has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Abrar A Qureshi has the following 13 expertise
- Basal Cell
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Skin Cancer
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Biopsy
- Acne Rosacea
- Actinic Keratosis
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors (1)
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
26 Years Experience
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Abrar A Qureshi Accepts the Following Insurance
- [ "Aetna Choice POS II", "Aetna Choice POS II" ]
- [ "Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access", "Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access" ]
BCBS Blue Card
- [ "BCBS Blue Card PPO", "BCBS Blue Card PPO" ]
- [ "BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO", "BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO" ]
- [ "BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO", "BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO" ]
BCBS Rhode Island
- [ "BCBS RI HealthMate Coast to Coast", "BCBS RI HealthMate Coast to Coast" ]
- [ "CIGNA HMO", "CIGNA HMO" ]
- [ "CIGNA Open Access Plus", "CIGNA Open Access Plus" ]
- [ "CIGNA PPO", "CIGNA PPO" ]
- [ "Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO", "Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO" ]
- [ "Harvard Pilgrim HMO", "Harvard Pilgrim HMO" ]
- [ "Harvard Pilgrim PPO", "Harvard Pilgrim PPO" ]
- [ "PHCS PPO", "PHCS PPO" ]
Tufts Health Plan
- [ "Tufts PPO", "Tufts PPO" ]
- [ "UHC Choice Plus POS", "UHC Choice Plus POS" ]
- [ "UHC Navigate HMO", "UHC Navigate HMO" ]
- [ "UHC Navigate POS", "UHC Navigate POS" ]
- [ "UHC Options PPO", "UHC Options PPO" ]
More about Dr. Abrar A Qureshi
Dr. Qureshi graduated from the Aga Khan Medical College in 1993. Dr. Qureshi works in Boston, MA and 3 other locations and specializes in Dermatology. Dr. Qureshi is affiliated with Rhode Island Hospital and Roger Williams Medical Center.