- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Adam W Guo MD
Dr. Adam W Guo has 2 locations
Dr. Adam W Guo has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Adam W Guo has the following 7 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program (2018)
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
Dr. Adam W Guo Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Adam W Guo
Hello, and welcome to my Web page. I am so glad to have the opportunity to introduce myself and tell you about my practice. It is very important that you and your kids feel comfortable with your pediatrician, and I hope this page will help you start to get to know me. Biography Since I was a young child, I have had the dream of alleviating the discomfort of others. To this end, I embarked on a career in medicine. I finished my medical education in Shanghai, China, and then came to United States to pursue my graduate studies. After I finished my PhD in human and molecular genetics, I moved from Houston to UCLA for my postdoctoral fellowship and residency training. I fell in love with the sunny weather of Southern California and made it my home for good. About my practice I have always enjoyed children and am blessed by being the father of a lovely daughter. I have learned that caring for kids when they are sick is naturally essential, but preventive medicine is equally so. The role of the pediatrician is not only to treat physical illnesses, but also to attempt to renew the spirit of children. Kids need to be counseled on important issues such as puberty, pregnancy, AIDS, depression, and violence prevention. Children are often faced with difficult decisions in life, and often the pediatrician can help them make better choices. By being a counselor, educator, and friend, we can affect the lives of children in a multitude of positive ways. Children are our future and they deserve the best we have to offer. How I thrive I firmly believe in Kaiser Permanente's emphasis on the health and well-being of the whole person. My family life is very important to me, and I enjoy spending quality time with my wife and daughter. This includes family hiking outings, listening to my daughter playing piano, or simply spending quiet family time at home. I also enjoy photography, biking, and reading.