Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Adam D Soyer
Dr. Adam D Soyer, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Poughkeepsie, NY. He has 29 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Soyer is affiliated with Northern Dutchess Hospital and Healthalliance Hospital Broadway Campus. Dr. Soyer has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Adam D Soyer has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Adam D Soyer has the following 17 expertise
- Bone Fracture
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Surgery
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
Dr. Adam D Soyer has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 42
The injections were pain free, and the combo steroid/anesthetic was helpful in reducing the pain, so I could return to work. After 3 injections, he refused to treat me. However, a few years later, I am still pain free. He recommended total knee replacement. I am not ready for that. Everyone in the office was friendly and capable.
Dr Syer was very good. He did not push for surgery as someone else pointed out. His other options have worked out fine so far and I have been two years with out needing the surgery that another Dr said I had to have. He explained everything clearly and reviewed the xrays with me.His staff is always kind and eager to help. I will continue to see and reccomend Dr Soyer. I sent my 82 year ols Mother to him also and she loves him. Thank you Dr. Soyer.
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2015, 2016, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2015, 2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Soyer is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
29 Years Experience
New York College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1989
Dr. Adam D Soyer accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP HMO
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Preferred PPO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCaremount Medical Pc, 30 Columbia St, Poughkeepsie, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Adam D Soyer in this video.
Dr. Adam D Soyer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Poughkeepsie, NY.