Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Adam T Smith has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
Showing 5 of 39
I have the privilege of being a patient of Dr. Smith. I am also the grandmother of a beautiful child that was lucky enough to have Dr. Smith as his birth mothers OB. Dr. Smith is a great person as well as a fabulous physician. If you want a caring individual to be your doctor I strongly recommend Dr. Smith! The staff that works with Dr.Smith have been wonderful, every appointment has been a pleasant experience.
I have gone to Dr. Smith for multiple pregnancies and have never had a negative experience. He is a great doctor and all the staff members are always helpful and friendly. I love that I hardly ever had to wait very long for appointments, and I always felt like my concerns were well addressed and that the staff really cared. I would absolutely recommend Dr. Smith to friends (and I have!).
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2013, 2010, 2016, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2016, 2011, 2010, 2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Top 10 Doctor - State (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Smith is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
15 Years Experience
Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Henry Ford Health System
Dr. Adam T Smith accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health Summit
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsTrios Medical Group, 320 W 10th Ave Ste 100, Kennewick, WA
Dr. Adam T Smith is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Kennewick, WA.