Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Adly Thebaud has the following 2 specialties
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
- Depressive Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Mental Illness
- Sleep Disorders
- Bipolar Disorder
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Manic Depressive Disorder
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Personality Disorder
Showing 5 of 57
I absolutely love Ann. She has really helped me deal with my Lupus diagnosis and life issues. I felt the instant comfort with Ann at the first visit and throughout my sessions. Ann always remembers my situation and listens to me and raises questions that make me look at the issue from a different view. Ann has gone out of her way to help with alternative treatments that have get me off my medicines. Thank you Ann The staff is very nice and helpful. They always have a smile for me. I actually enjoy my appointments with this practice.
Have taken my son to see this group for several years now and they are just the best. The Sanford office is where he goes. Dr. Romain and Dr. T are the kindest, most helpful doctors. Karen, the office manager is an angel and goes out of her way to make sure everything is in order! They really do listen and work with you to make sure everything is progressing. I have had no complaints in all these years. Once they were re-staffing the front office, that became a problem until they found the "right fit" I think they worked that out, it had no reflection on the doctors though. They couldn't help that, the staff now is great!! really, you don't have to go anywhere else when trying to find a doctor in this area once you've found this one.
Dr. Thebaud is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Wayne State University School Of Medicine
Dr. Adly Thebaud accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS Florida myBlue
- Florida Blue BlueCare HMO
- Florida Blue BlueOptions
- Florida Blue BlueSelect
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Adly Thebaud in this video.
Dr. Adly Thebaud is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sanford, FL.