Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Adolfo Rapaport has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Adolfo Rapaport has the following 11 expertise
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Women's Health
- Menstrual Pain
Dr. Adolfo Rapaport has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 10
Dr. Rapaport delivered both of my children and both experiences were exceptional. He is a very kind & compassionate person who has the Mother's and Baby's best interest at heart. During delivery he is very calming and reassuring. The nursing staff I worked with during both pregnancies were very helpful. I wish more doctors were like Dr. Rapaport & I definitely recommend him to friends & family.
The office staff is not at a helpful. They do not make appt. reminder phone calls so good luck trying to remember your appt. from year to year.To make an appt. you have to ask for it even though the doctor wrote it on the orders you give them at check out. The care from the doctor and his p.a. is decent but nothing out of the ordinary. Don't be fooled either, because they don't ever follow hospital policy, they are no longer DRMC. They are DRMG.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
31 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Dr. Adolfo Rapaport accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica HMO
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark KeystoneBlue
- Highmark PPOBlue
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
UPMC Health Plan
- UPMC PPO
- UPMC Partner Network Plans
- UPMC Premium Network Plans
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsDubois Regional Medical Center Ob/Gyn, 90 Beaver Dr Ste 121D, Du Bois, PA
Dr. Adolfo Rapaport is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Du Bois, PA.